Thursday, June 16, 2011

Angels in Disguise

In dealing with the scary times that have befallen us in the past few months, (and they are more scary then many know or are just finding out) there have been some people that are truly angels in disguise. No, I am not going to name names and oust those who are especially Saint like people. You, I, and the good Lord knows what you've done. In many cases-Just you and the Lord--I most likely don't even know~But I thank you all the same  ^_^
So many have been there to give a kind word, lift us up when we have fallen, and generally been the kind of people Jesus would want you to be... I am talking to you!
I am not soo Saintly as you good people so I can say this--those who have had mean words...well you can just roast marshmallows when the time comes.... (Having now said that-I will be making those marshmallows with you ;P ,  I'll bring the gram crackers.)

It has been hard accepting all the support, meals, and all the kindness. Mostly because I was and still am in denial on how bad off I really am and how super close call it's been. I often think that I should not be the one getting all these wonderful kindnesses or help, that there are many out there that need it more then I.
(Really hard to have liver failure when so many disasters seem to happen or friends have little ones and you think "A new mommy needs more help"). Yet, I am blessed with friends and loved ones who love me and my family and know there are enough prayers and good will to go around. Thank-you for all the help and support, and prayers. Trust me, the doctors are shocked by how well I am doing and how I haven't ended up in the hospital and turned Snookie Orange.

Always A Rainbow Nonetheless
I'll have an update on the Phantom soon and the treatments we'll be starting, and the "behind the scenes" of what's been going on. Then you'll see how much your help, (even just a little card or finger puppets for Heidi Anne), have been life savors and rainbows in the storm.
There is a saying "Sometimes He calms the Storm, Sometimes He calms the Sailor"-Sooo I look for the Rainbows in both cases-because you never know which situation you may be in, but you'll get a Rainbow nonetheless.

PS. Even my little Heidi Anne has started to say "Sit down Momma".~Another little Angel-but worst disguise ever, we ALL knew she was one all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi