Monday, December 27, 2010

A Call For Stories

I am trying to gather stories of Char's and my ancestors. It all started when we were at Chars' Grandma's funeral, in the eulogy we heard some stories that he (and therefore I) had never heard before. We have tried hard to find a autobiography from her or at least a compilation of the stories that were told. We had named our daughter's middle name after her two great-grandmothers', (see the post What's In a Name for the reasoning and meaning), and wanted to give her some stories that would be an example for her as she grows up.  For example, this Christmas weekend my in-law's told stories of  why Char's namesake, and why they picked it, which was rather enlightening. Please contact me if you have any stories, anecdotes, or any thing of the sort you would like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi