Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

It's been a bit of a busy weekend. We went and visited Char's mom on Saturday to give the Mother's day present to her. I made a scrapbook of Heidi Anne. It was super cute in my opinion and took a long time to make. But well worth it I think.
Got to visit my sister, her husband, and my favoritest niece ever! I love my KaiKai!! Sadly, it was short visit. Normally, its a blast to watch Heidi Anne and Kaikai play together.
We did go to the Ikea store for the first time. That place is HUGE!! We just went in thinking we would just go in look around and come out. That place is a maze! There are some really cute things there, a lot I would never use and most way out of my price range. We did get some nice organizing ideas for Heidi Anne's room and shelving ideas for the living room. Some things were really cute, a few unique and then there was the just plain weird to me. We did get a wood step stool, super sturdy, and looks nice, and within our price range. (1 hour later) Woohooo! And we barely made a dint in exploring Ikea (can't really call it just a store).
Heidi Anne has been super sick, she is on her third round of antibiotics with her 7th ear infection. She goes to the doctors again on Monday. To say the least she is not her normal happy Heidi.
We just did a little barbecue at the park. It's finally warm enough! We thought we had such an original idea to have a barbecue on Mother's Day, we went to three parks before we found an open pit to use. (So many people had the same idea.) It was fun, but short, Heidi Anne was just not having it. It was nice to have some barbecue though, means summer is finally here!

Heidi Anne & Breadin at the parkHeidi Anne playing while we barbecueBreadin tossing a football while we barbecue

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi