Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I've Got Helmet Hair

That's one of my favorite lines from Shrek (one of my favorite movies) and since January it's reminded me of little Heidi Anne. Because when you take of her helmet her hair sticks up all funny like.
Well we had her head doctor appointment today and she is almost all better!! She wears the helmets on nights and weekends now. So when Charles took her back to day care all the kids wanted to know who the new baby was and commented on how pretty she looked. One of the teachers told them it was Heidi, and the kids clapped their hands and cheered because she is all better. So naturally Heidi clapped and giggled too.
What was also funny is one of the afternoon teachers asked the kids who the baby was and they giggle and said it was Heidi Anne.
I have realized one thing, she has super light colored hair, almost an exact match of her cousin Kaikai. I hope she has the curly hair to go with it, I love Kaikai's curly hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi