Saturday, April 20, 2013

Facebook Funnies


These were just little comments on my Facebook Page but I wanted to keep them on the blog because I love these little moment of life. After all  isn't that what life is, these fleeting little moments, a cute comment from a child, or random thoughts. 

April 20th
Heidi Anne just giggling away. 
Me: Heidi Anne what is so funny? (Now I am laughing because she is).
Heidi Anne: Nothing. My voice just loves to laugh. So I am laughing. 
When was the last time "your voice just loved to laugh"? 
--The irony of this happening on 4/20 wasn't lost on me.

March 15th 
Where's a camera when you need it?
After 15 minutes of quite in her room I check on her to see she had buttoned herself into a knot in her nightclothes and was trapped on the floor. 
She looks up at me grinning and asking "Hey, Momma - Can I get a little help?"


February 2nd
Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.
― Viktor E. Frankl


January 9th
Me trying to set up new passwords at work: "Your password must contain a capital letter, a number, a emoticon, 8 elements from the periodic table, a plot containing a protagonist and some character development with a surprising ending."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi