Saturday, March 27, 2010

Momma's Goal # 356 & # 357

# 356--Sticking with my Lent project and # 375 Let sleeping toddlers lie.

#356--I have 1 week left. My goal was to not swear at all. I realized I've let a few words slip here and there. However, it became obviously clear one morning in the beginning of February when I spilled some milk. I then cursed under my breath. It was promptly followed by Heidi Anne looking up at me and saying "Elll?" Then wandering around the house chanting the new funny word, of "Ell, Ell, Ell".

#375--Let sleeping toddlers lie. Night Clothes for Children are not required every single night, especially if they've already fallen asleep. Sometimes those brown ruffled pants and the pink jacket are more comfy to a toddler then the footie pajamas. As long as their clean--why disrupt them?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness you are too funny, I love the momma's goals over the past couple posts! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi