Monday, March 1, 2010

I Can't Hear You.....

So I have come down with a case of laryngitis during which Heidi Anne has become quite the copy cat. I would tell her "Say Please", but thanks to the laryngitis hardly a whisper could come out. Heidi Anne would mimic me, right down to the barely audible tone. Then Char would tell her "Say Please" and she would then respond in her normal voice. It really made a unique spin to losing my voice. Poor Char had to strain to hear whatever I or Heidi Anne were saying all weekend.

Heidi has a new favorite game, she LOVES Ring Around the Rosie's, mainly the "We all fall down" part. She will even skip right to that part of the song. Her friends will tell her, "No Heidi, you have to dance first." So she will dance a little, she'll let us get to "Pockets full of Poises" and then yell "DOWN!!" And she'll plop right down in a mass of giggles and saying "Again! Again!"

I'm having fun with London Bridge is Falling Down with her, every "Down" she flops to the floor and hurries to stand back up so she can just fall down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi