Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome Rykken!

Since my sister has already posted the good news, now I can!
My sister had her second child, her first baby boy, on January 4th, 2010. They named him Rykken, he was 8 pounds and 20 inches long. He has so much cute dark hair and he makes the cutest squeaker sounds. He looks exactly like his big sister Kaikai.
I love this picture of the two of them alseep together. Her shirt says "Big Sister" and his says "Little Brother".
We went to drop by and say Hi, it was so fun to hold the little fella. Rekailah had fun playing with Heidi Anne while we visited. They were playing a game of "Follow the Leader" crawling on the floor, going up and down stairs, playing with toys, bouncing on the sofa, and being the silly little girls they are. I still can't believe my Kayla Bug is going to be 2 years old in a few days!!

1 comment:

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi