Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fatty Fat Fatso or Cheap Pants

So Melissa and I have had a debate this week, about quality of pant and my weight. I first tore one pair of pants while leaning to check on Heidi, not like your normal seam tear but in the middle of the pants leg. That in and of itself was enough for me to say… it is just some cheap pants, but with today I tore my last pair of church pant when bending over to pick up the baby I am insisting I am a fatty fat fatso. The pants were from Walmart and were rather loose fitting and i was kneeling down and getting up when they tore. So if some one wants to help decide it would help me out!

2 comments:

  1. I vote cheap pants, but the system only allows one vote per person and Char got to it first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stupid wordpress--it erased my comment when it made me sign in--anyway I voted cheap pants, but might also vote defective pants or old pants, but would need more information.

    ReplyDelete

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi