Friday, November 4, 2016

Halloween 2016

What can I say, this Halloween was crazy, hectic, and fun. 
Heidi Anne went as the Queen of Hearts (she wore a shirt under it because the dress was itchy). She could wear her costume to school. Her favorite part was getting to wear a little make-up. She loves lip gloss!

Her class had a reading presentation that parents were invited to come to. I went while Char stayed home with Anastasia and Rory. When it was her turn to read she had her back turned to the class. (Hey, whatever helps with stage fright / nerves). Her story was about her trip to Disney World with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Sarah, and cousin A. 

She got to have a Halloween Party and watched Monster House at school. She was the only one in her class dressed as a princess / queen. 
I ran to the store afterwards, since I was baby free and could shop much easier. It was crazy in the Halloween aisles, yet dead silent in the Christmas section, go figure. I was thinking, "Honestly, can't we celebrate one holiday at a time?" 

Char had work off that day so we played with the babies and watched horror movies until Heidi came home from school.
Who wore it better, Anastasia or Rory, same shirt one year apart? 
Rory-2015
Anastasia - 2016
Dad took Heidi Anne trunk or treating, which was a bust. After dinner I took Heidi Anne and Rory trick-or-treating for an hour. Rory was Batman - without a mask. 
I thought we could circle the park and make it back in about that amount of time. But we had to go the long way round because there was a Momma and Baby MOOSE in the park, so I couldn't do a short cut. 
Rory stayed in the stroller so Heidi collected his candy for him. I think I got a picture of the exact moment when he started getting over the trick or treating. It took a tad longer then expected (thanks to the moose). 

The houses were hit and miss. But they were good sports. I just kept Rory away from the loud, spooky houses. If we got to close he'd start his clicking sound. Apart from that it was pretty good outing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi