Thursday, May 14, 2015

Letters From Heidi Anne

Heidi Anne has learned a ton in first grade. Her favorite thing to do right now is to write notes to me, composes "poems", and writes little stories. Here are her Mother's Day Cards to me as well as some of her other notes. I will be using the exact grammar and spelling as she had written them.

(The flowers are made from her finger prints). Inside it reads: 
Mom, thank you for your good food you make. I love you.
Love,
Heidi






(Again the flowers are from her finger prints.)
Inside it reads: 
Dear Mom,
You are the gradist mom I have ever have. You are the best mom I ever had.
Love,
Heidi

This note is a response to a note I wrote for her on a Saturday morning letting her know I had set out breakfast for her, to stay quiet and that she could watch some TV. This was the note she gave me in return. 
Mommy,
You are my Mommy so I love you so, so, so , so , so march.



This note is a response to a note I wrote for her on a Easter morning asking her to wait in her room until we came and got her.
Hi Mommy,
I have a note to you. You give me a note today.
I love you!! You are my Mommy.
Love,
Heidi

This is her thank-you letter to the Easter Bunny (she even drew a cute little picture).
Dear Easter Bunny,                                         04-06-15
Thank you for the candy, the scooter, and the soccer ball.
Love,

Heidi

I wanted to post her poems or a story, however, she's at school and I don't have her permission. If you get her go ahead to read one of her stories it's a big deal. Maybe she'll write and publish a book just like her Uncle Don. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi