Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My Letter To Baby at 12 Weeks

Hey Stormy,
Well that's your name for now, Stormageddon Dark Lord of All, Stormy for short. I can't wait to know your personality more - and your gender will help. You've only been here a few weeks and I hope you take after your sister (who is thrilled to be a big sister) and you are strong and stubborn.
    You maybe little but you have already changed a few things. First would be bananas. Normally I LOVE them.  I love Banana Nut Muffins, bread, frozen bananas, even the smell of bananas. Well Stormy, apparently you LOATH them. Just the thought of banana's gets to me.
      I feel like this is my first pregnancy. It's been nearly 6 years since I was pregnant last. I have nearly forgotten everything. I didn't track, blog, or properly write down anything when I had your sister. I have nothing to referrer back to. Well, let's not make the same mistake twice. 

P.S- 
Dear Rowan,
Can you say EPIC FAIL? I DID make that mistake again! 
Sorry kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi