Saturday, February 8, 2014

Nightmares / EMP

I am pretty sure I am a living EMP. Within days of each other my computer, Wii, and phone all died. Even the toaster died. How on Earth does a toaster die?? So I steal Char's laptop when possible. 
To top it off Heidi Anne has been suffering from horrible nightmares. Her most recent ones have been Ursula from Little Mermaid was been making sand castle dinosaurs which came to life and eat her cat, mommy and daddy. That was one of the many creative nightmares. 
I've been trying to help her re-image her dreams. I tired to have her switch the monsters into My Little Ponies. The ponies then became zombies and couldn't die. She has one great imagination. So I took a different approach. I told her to think of ways to "Zap" the monsters.    
This morning she woke me up, smiling, eager to tell me about her dream."Mommy, there were sand castle dinosaurs, the monsters from Scooby Doo (with their masks still on), and the mean mommy on Tangeled. They were all trying to get me!" I asked her " What happened next? Wait a second, why are you smiling?" 
"Oh, I was really scared. I thought in my head, I wish The Doctor was here. Then I found the sonic screw driver. Only it didn't just make the buzz sound. It blasted all the monsters like Iron Man's hands can do. All the bad guys were gone and I just went and played with my friends."

I think she's a fan of action, sci-fi, and fantasy. I'm not 100% sure so I asked my Magic 8 ball (which has yet to be affected by me, the living EMP:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi