Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Daddy Realizations #42

Today I got to spend the day alone with my daughter, she was my little shadow. I would do something and she would kneel right next to me and help out. I was putting up a shelf in our family room and she kept handing me the screws I dropped.

Also when I have been taking a drink and going ahhhh after she has started doing it to. My wife used to call her brother and sister baby ducks and it is true, Heidi would walk funny right after me and promptly fall down.

Our day care consists of mostly little girls and all the teachers are girls as well. This being said you think that she would be a princess, but this is not true, she will stay out side until the cows come home and then a little longer she has these little boy behaviors, not to be sexist or anything, most little girls I have ever known will spin and have wands, which Heidi does on occasion, but Heidi will "fly" with her arms behind her, if you say ready, she will finish it with set, go.

Lately she has been playing in the toy cars that you move with your feet and the boys will go beep, beep to have others

move. so now instead of saying move she goes Beep, Beep to get things to move, this includes toys cats, dogs, Daddies.




This is not to say she didn't learn this from me and my love of honking at people who cut me off or do stupid driving tricks, but Heidi has become a mini me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi