Monday, October 12, 2009

Squeaker Shoes

Heidi Anne went from crawling and walking here and there, only when she wanted too (and as long as no one was looking) to toddling everywhere and anywhere.
She loves to help push the cart at the store, walks where ever she can, chase the cats, and make her shoes squeak. She has these really cute squeaky shoes my sister got her, she just loves to make them squeak. I love those shoes, I always know where she is when she wears them.
I need to get more in the next size up! All baby shoes should have the squeakers.
Furthermore, there is no such thing as toddler proof with her. Everything is just a challenge, a puzzle, or a game. I will admit, it's fun see her trying to figure out how to get to where she can't go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi