Thursday, November 13, 2008

Poor KaiKai

I'm on some medication that makes my hair fall out pretty easily. However, I've been in denial about how bad its gotten. That is until we went and visited our families for a bit a few days ago.
I was holding KaiKai (she's 10 months old) and she was gently running her little hands through my hair and out came a good size lock of hair. She looked at her Dad with a big O on her face.
It was like she was saying "I didn't do it I swear!! I didn't break it! Did I?"
I felt so bad for her. Traumatized her for life, (Well Doc, It all began as a baby, I was playing with my aunts hair. That's the last time I played with someones hair.)
On a side note I think I'll get my hair cut on Saturday. I was thinking shoulder length.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi