Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Well we had our first Halloween with baby girl.
She was Maggie Simpson, we dressed her in a blue sleeper, binky, and a blue bow. It was cute, while it lasted. (She made it all day without spitting up on it, then just as I took her to make the rounds she spit up).
I was Wednesday Addams,-Black shirt, black skirt, braided hair, pale make-up with purple eyeshadow. I tried to get Char to be Pugsley, but that didn't work. He said he was a poor college student.
My work really got into the Halloween spirit this year. Last year we did our first company trick or treat (where people bring their kids and they go from desk to desk). And only a handful of people dressed up. This year, it was the reverse, only a handful of people DIDN'T dress up in some way, shape or form. It was totally awesome and soo much fun.
Everyone at work got to see our little girl, some people held her. I got to see every one's kids. There were some really creative outfits, like a mime, a 1920's golfer, a hunter, a family of clowns) I've decided that the put together outfits are soo much more fun the then store bought ones. Can't Wait to see what its like next year.
I was thinking we would all be Hippies next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cant say anything nice, then dont say anything at all--Bambi